At UC iPhone Repairs, we adhere to the following Terms & Conditions. By leaving your device with UC iPhone Repairs, the client agrees to all the following terms and conditions of service.
- Communications Policy: On visiting UC iPhone Repairs store (online or physical), chat online with our agents, send/receive SMS, phone call or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By doing so you also permit to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by above-mentioned means of communications. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Applicable Law:By visiting UC iPhone Repairs, you agree that the laws of New Zealand, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and UC iPhone Repairs or its associates.
- Consumer Guarantees Act 1993: Nothing in the Sales Terms is intended to have the effect of contracting out of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“Act”) except to the extent permitted by the Act and the Sales Terms are to be modified to the extent necessary to give effect to that intention. Where the Act applies to these Sales Terms: If the products are acquired by you for business purposes, you agree that the Act does not apply; and if the products are not acquired by you for business purposes, we reserve the right to replace any Products which fail to comply with any guarantee contained in the Act. You acknowledge that we do not provide any Express Guarantees (as defined in the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993) other than those expressly confirmed by us in writing.
- Diagnosis Fee:It is a non-refundable fee to be paid up front. This fee covers the time spent by the technicians/engineers/admin in processing, disassembling and diagnosing the device to find the possible reasons of device failure.
- Priority fix: We provide priority fix with time ranging from 1 hour to 4 hours, this is only applicable depending on the availability of required parts and the complexity of the job undertaken.
- Clients Data/Peripherals: UC iPhone Repairs is not liable for any loss of data during servicing of a computer or any other device. For data recovery jobs, we guarantee the confidentiality of data. We do not guarantee any confirmation for possibility of recovery or well being of the device/storage media. We recommend backing up of your personal data and removing all SIM cards, memory cards and any other peripherals before servicing.
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee from UC iPhone Repairs: UC iPhone Repairs provides 90 days guarantee on all hardware repairs performed. If for any non-user caused reason the repaired hardware fails within 90 days of the repair work being undertaken, we will fix the problem again for FREE. Software repairs do not come with any warranty as they can be easily damaged by Virus attack or other means depending on the exposure of the devices to the internet. Physical, software, liquid or power surge damages are not covered under any guarantee/warranty from UC iPhone Repairs. Although we will use all reasonable endeavors to provide you with your desired outcome to our services, due to a number of potential issues relating to your device (including make, type, any prior damage, the software installed, any viruses etc) we are unable to guarantee that we will be able to provide any particular service outcome.
- Parts Used: UC iPhone Repairs uses all factory original genuine parts for majority of repairs done. Only exceptions are the glass for some models of iPhones as the original ones are not available anymore. Hence we use OEM parts for replacement of iPhones glass.
Guarantee/Warranties Terms: 90 days guarantee/ warranty only covers faulty products which have been used for their intended purpose. Please talk to your insurance advisor for any software, physical or surge damage related issues as warranties do not cover these. If the warranty claim has been exercised than client would need to wait for a reasonable time (approximately two-three weeks) for the complete diagnosis to establish the reason for failure and extra charges can be incurred depending on the cause of the failure. Product has to be returned to our service center for diagnosis/repair for coverage under warranty. User would need to bear the cost of shipping/transport during the warranty cover process. Warranty and other terms and conditions follow and have been extracted from Consumer Guarantees Act. UC iPhone repairs Limited’s Management, Staff or its Agent are not liable for any devices termination (permanent disable) due to any pre-existing conditions (e.g. water damage, software / hardware tampering or impact damage) You must report any physical damage (i.e. dents and scratches) to Your product(s) at time of pick up or you waive all claims.
- Software repair guarantee:Any type of Virus /Malware /Spyware /Adware /Trojans /Software Updates /New Applications added/ Existing Application Changes /Drivers Update variances that can corrupt an Operating System or any other software are not covered under any guarantee/warranty.
- Non-stated issues:Issues not stated by client would not be diagnosed and UC iPhone Repairs is not liable for anything other than the stated issues. Client must highlight each and every issue that needs to be diagnosed and repaired. Anything not stated is beyond the scope of the diagnosis process and would not be covered under the guarantee either.
- Device Storage Policy:If the device has not been collected for 30 days after quote or repaired acknowledgement from UC iPhone Repairs then UC iPhone Repairs will hold the right to recycle the device and would not be liable to any client or any other third party.
- Shipping/Courier Policy: Any loss during the shipping is not the liability of UC iPhone Repairs. We use Courier post and any loss will be claimed from courier post and is subject to the claim policies of Courier Post. If we receive devices in a state that is damaged during the shipping then we would return it to the client for sorting any claims from the courier company. Insurance of devices is not a liability of UC iPhone Repairs. Note: Any parcel received must be opened and checked in front of the delivery person.
- Disclosure:UC iPhone Repairs is not liable to disclose any information about our suppliers or the type of quality of products supplied to us or any other queries related to parts used/recognition
- Changes in Terms and Conditions: For future orders, these terms may be different and so we recommend that you read these terms carefully each time you agree to them during the ordering process.